Don't forget to bring your shopping bags & you photo I.D. for card purchases
2% surcharge on credit purchases
There are many reasons to shop Just4Kids, but here are our favorites…
- You love to save money!!! Who doesn’t, right? Well at Just4Kids you’ll save 50-90% off retail!
- You’ll find everything you need all in one location! Shop sizes Newborn through Teen in clothing, shoes, books, toys, and everything you can think of for kids!
- Generally speaking, kids don’t care if what you give them isn’t new. It’s new to them, and that’s just fine! It’s the perfect was to save some money!
- Support your community! Everything sold at our sales comes from other local families who want to earn some extra money on the things they’re no longer using.
- It’s the ultimate recycling event! We can’t stand the thought of something ending up in the landfill before it’s time, while it’s still totally useable. We LOVE to rehome things!!
- You want that OMG moment when you have 6 bags full of items and it cost so much less that you thought it would!
You spoke, and we listened!
There were many changes made to our events as we navigated our way through Covid, and one thing we learned from our customers is that you’d rather not have to wait in line! We hear that! In an effort to reduce your time waiting to check out after shopping, we will continue to offer Premium Holds. For those of you who have shopped with us before, you’ve probably used our Hold Area before. Here’s the difference between the two:
Leave full bags and larger items while you continue to shop hands free.
Hold is limited to 2 hours after which time your items will be returned to the sales floor. Need more time? – please let us know – we can accommodate.
Those using HOLDS must remain in the store while items are on hold.
Retrieve your bags at any time to review purchases or leave in HOLD area until you are ready to check out.
PREMIUM HOLDS-avoid the lines!
Leave the items you are certain you want to purchase along with a $20 deposit (cash or credit) in our PREMIUM HOLDS area.
As time permits, we will ring and bag your items – WITHOUT you present – go home, run errands, etc…
Just4Kids will notify you via text or voice that you can now return to the sale, pay your balance (total less $20 deposit), and pickup your items with no waiting – proceed directly to dedicated PREMIUM HOLD checkout.
Arrival can be any time after we contact you until the close of business.
You must purchase all the items you place in PREMIUM HOLD (unless items are found to be defective in some way. We will hold those items aside for your review.)
Since August 2010, Just4Kids has been hosting a Diaper Drop in partnership with the Camden County Center for Family Services. The Healthy Families-TIP program of the Center For Family Services provides home visitation and parenting support to first time mothers in an effort to promote safe, healthy practices in caring for a newborn. Their workers offer guidance and linkages to community services and help with all stages of child development from birth to 5 years old.
Just4Kids will be collecting any unused diapers you may have but are no longer using. When your kids move up a size but don’t finish the previous size, that’s what we’d love to have. We’ll take opened or new packages of diapers and Pull-ups in all sizes. They have also asked for donations of baby wipes and formula, both in unopened condition. Your donations are greatly appreciated and will help families in need. Any items we collect above what the Healthy Family program can use will go to the emergency shelter for women and children.