There are many reasons to shop Just4Kids, but here are our favorites…
- You love to save money!!! Who doesn’t, right? Well at Just4Kids you’ll save 50-90% off retail!
- You’ll find everything you need all in one location! Shop sizes Newborn through Teen in clothing, shoes, books, toys, and everything you can think of for kids!
- Generally speaking, kids don’t care if what you give them isn’t new. It’s new to them, and that’s just fine! It’s the perfect was to save some money!
- Support your community! Everything sold at our sales comes from other local families who want to earn some extra money on the things they’re no longer using.
- It’s the ultimate recycling event! We can’t stand the thought of something ending up in the landfill before it’s time, while it’s still totally useable. We LOVE to rehome things!!
- You want that OMG moment when you have 6 bags full of items and it cost so much less that you thought it would!
In an effort to avoid large crowds at the store we will be reducing the number of people that are allowed in at one time. We will be offering ticketed shopping as well as non-ticketed shopping. We will post our shopping plans as we get closer to the sale (check back at the end of March) once we get a better idea of the level precautions we need to take to keep everyone safe as they shop. Below please read some important info regarding our upcoming sale.
- Face masks covering both your mouth and your nose are required to be worn the entire time you are in the store. For the safety of our customers and our staff, there will be no exceptions made.
- You will be asked to please sanitize your hands upon entering the store.
- Please maintain a social distance of 6 feet. This may require you to choose a different path in the store if one area is currently occupied.
- If possible, we do ask that you please shop without your children. If you are bringing them and are getting tickets, get one for them as well. Babies in carriers do not need a ticket.
Since August 2010, Just4Kids has been hosting a Diaper Drop in partnership with the Camden County Center for Family Services. The Healthy Families-TIP program of the Center For Family Services provides home visitation and parenting support to first time mothers in an effort to promote safe, healthy practices in caring for a newborn. Their workers offer guidance and linkages to community services and help with all stages of child development from birth to 5 years old.
Just4Kids will be collecting any unused diapers you may have but are no longer using. When your kids move up a size but don’t finish the previous size, that’s what we’d love to have. We’ll take opened or new packages of diapers and Pull-ups in all sizes. They have also asked for donations of baby wipes and formula, both in unopened condition. Your donations are greatly appreciated and will help families in need. Any items we collect above what the Healthy Family program can use will go to the emergency shelter for women and children.