Joining the Just4Kids team has some great perks to consider and is vital to the success of our sale. Work shifts are 4 hours long, and you may choose your shifts to fit your availability. We will be opening shifts for sign up shortly after consignor registration opens. All consignors will be emailed with the exact date/time of the openings.
Why join our team?
- Our team members are the very first group to shop the sale, giving them the very best selection on all of the great deals.
- It’s a great way to meet other moms and dads in the area.
- 4 hour workers earn 65% of their sales (an extra 5%) as well as an 11:30am Pre-sale pass for 2 people, and a Sunday morning worker ½ price pre-sale pass.
- 8 hour workers earn 70% of their sales (an extra 10%) as well as an 11:30am Pre-sale pass for 2 people, and a Sunday morning worker 1/2 price pre-sale pass.
- 12 hour workers earn 75% of their sales (an extra 15%) as well as a 10:45am Pre-sale pass for 2 people, and a Sunday morning worker 1/2 price pre-sale pass.
- 16 hour “Got 80” Workers. These team members earn 80% of their sales (an extra 20%!!) as well as a 10am Pre-sale pass for 2 people, and a Sunday morning worker 1/2 price pre-sale pass. These spots are limited. These high level earners MUST work one of the Monday post-sale sort shifts until it’s completion, or one of the before or after sale moving shifts as one of their 4 shifts. There will not be other shifts offered as a substitution for these shifts. Please make sure to keep checking back if you would like to work one of these shifts and they’re full. People’s schedules do change and shifts get dropped, so openings do pop up as sale time approaches.
If our schedule doesn’t quite fit yours, we may be able to customize a schedule to help you earn more money. Please contact Sue with any special requests you may have.
You must be a registered consignor to sign up to work. You may send an equally capable person to fulfill your shift, please just let us know who we should expect. If you are unable to make your shift, please try to find someone else to cover it, as we do depend on our amazing team!
**Team members should be physically able to perform the duties described in the shift description that they register for. If you have physical limitations, but would still like to work, please contact us so we can do our best to find a shift that suits your abilities.
You can sign up for shifts through your consignor homepage. Shift opening dates/times will be emailed to all consignors a few weeks after consignor registration opens.