Location TBD... stay tuned! Just4Kids' 14th annual Back-to-School sale AUG. 19-21, 2022While we iron out the details of our August sale, you can start prepping your items ahead of consignor…
August sale location still pending... April details are still below We are thrilled to be in our new location in East Gate Square in Moorestown, NJ. We'll be in the…
Earn $ - Save $ - It’s Easy! Make $ - For a one time registration fee of $15/sale, you can sell up to 250 items and earn 60%…
A pop-up event that takes place only a few times a year (Just4Kids is held 3x/yr in New Jersey)An event that brings together a HUGE selection of over 60,000 items for a weekend-long savings extravaganza!A place to quickly turn your unused, excellent condition, kids clothing, toys, and gear into cash.***We're…
How can I consign?
- Consignor registration is $15, payable through PayPal, and opens for registration on Monday, January 17th @10am. To get started, click HERE.
- Once registered, you will receive your Consignor # which will give you access to your Consignor homepage.
- Through your homepage you can do all things sale related (sign up for a drop-off appointment, register for worker shifts, enter your inventory, and check your sold items during the sale).
- All items you plan to bring to the sale must be entered into our VERY EASY to use computerized tagging system.
- Once your items are entered into the system, you print your tags onto card stock, affix the tags to your items, and bring them to the store on drop-off day. That’s it! You do not need to be at the sale in order to participate.
- You may either donate or pick-up any of your unsold items.
When is the latest I can register for the sale?
Consignor Registration will close if we reach our capacity, or at the time of our inventory shut down (see Complete Sale Schedule for all the details).
All inventory that is going to be brought to the sale must be in the system by the inventory shut-down time. You may register as close to this time as you like, as long as you leave yourself enough time to get your items into the system.