Almost anything that is child or baby-related can be sold at Just4Kids (plus some stuff for Mom & Dad too)!!
Maximum 250 items* / Minimum 25 items or $200 item value
Anything you would like to consign should be clean, completely functional and odor free. If it requires batteries to work they must be installed.
All the items must be checked for recalls on the CPSC website. Please pay close attention to recalls of large baby gear, bath seats, slings and toys!
*Consignors selling 80% or more of their inventory (minimum inventory 100 items) will be able to bring 300 items the following sale!
Your favorite “adult” categories are back
New, Excellent and/or very good condition and current styles only, please!
- Ladies purses, wallets, travel bags, etc…
- Housewares –
- Soft goods: aprons, towels, pot holders, tablecloths, runners, placemats, curtains, valances, etc…
- Cooking and baking – pots and pans, bakeware, utensils, cake decorating, cookie cutters, tools, knives, Tupperware, etc…
- Serving pieces – Dishes, platters, bowls, and food-specific pieces.
- Beverage pieces – glassware, pitchers, drink accessories, tea kettles, etc…
- Decorative pieces – vases (no crystal), candle holders, trivets, utensil holders, etc… NO high end breakable collectables, NO antiques, NO glass/crystal platters.
- Small appliances – hand mixers, pasta makers, rice cookers, smoothie blenders, etc…
- Small Furniture Items – bookshelves, end tables, ottomans, benches, desks, desk chairs, dining chairs, rocking chairs, table, desk and floor lamps, etc… These must be current styles in great shape. No old, beat-up furniture please!
- House organization – no unframed mirrors.
- Wall Art – ready to hang only.
- Pet Supplies and Accessories
- Gardening Supplies and accessories
- Home Improvement – small tools, painting supplies, etc…
- NEW White Elephant gift items in addition to the categories listed above
- Halloween, Christmas, & Fall home and outdoor decor.
The Fine Print:
- Clothing (newborn through teen) – You can bring up to 100 hangers with clothing (up to 3 items per hanger – all the same size.) Of those 100 hangers, 25 may be Newborn -12 months. NEW –> Limit of 20 pieces of Juniors Clothing <—
- Newborn – 12 month sleepers and onesies can be sold in clear bags in lieu of hangers if you have reached your hanging limit. Do NOT bag outfits, pants, or onesies & sleepers larger than 12 months. Those must all be hung.
- Sleep Sacks should be hung and do NOT count toward your hanging limit.
- Dancewear can be hung or placed directly into the “Dance” bin.
- Costumes can be hung or bagged. They do not count in your 100 hanger limit.
- Underwear – new or like new only please.
- Swimwear, cover-ups, swim shoes and flip flops are accepted year ‘round.
- Raingear is accepted all year.
- Jeans, cotton sweats, short sleeve tees and lightweight long sleeves tees are accepted all year.
- Cribs – manufactured after June 28, 2011.
- Bumbo brand seats with straps installed.
- Crib Bedding sets without cloth bumpers.
- Bottles without nipples unless new.
- Sippy Cups with clean/functioning valves.
- Breast Pumps – new or hospital grade only.
- Books printed within the last 25 years. No yellowed pages!
- Parenting/Pregnancy Books – 3 per consignor
- Shoes – please bring clean, gently worn shoes only.
Spring/Summer Sales held in March or April – please bring seasonally appropriate items only. This includes Easter and 4th of July items. We accept shorts, tanks and non-fleece jackets, sweats and pjs at these sales. This is also the sale to bring sandals, sunhats and sundresses.
Fall/Winter Sales held in August or November/December – please bring Halloween, Xmas, St Patrick’s Day, Valentines Day items to this sale. We accept knit sweaters, turtlenecks, flannel, fleece and thermal items at these sales. Bring winter coats, hats, gloves and scarves to these sales as well as snow suits and boots.
If for any reason we determine an item cannot be sold at Just4Kids, we will remove it from the sale and returned to you. If it was marked for donation, it will be included in the donations at the end of the sale.
What we accept:
- Toys/Puzzles/Games (must be complete)
- Shoes (Must be clean and in very good condition)
- Home Holiday Decor (season appropriate)
- White Elephant gift items (New In Box)
- Arts and Crafts
- Party Supplies
- Locker Accessories and School Supplies
- Seasonal Hats/Scarves/Gloves
- DVDs-limit of 10
- Electronic Toys – Wii, Xbox etc…
- Sporting Goods – i.e. Cleats, Team and Individual Sports Equipment
- Outdoor Play – i.e.Wagons, Slides, Playhouses, Sand Tables, Tents
- Furniture – i.e. Changing Tables, Gliders, Dressers
- Baby Equipment – i.e Saucers, Bouncers, Walkers, High Chairs, Swings
- Booster Seats/Feeding Seats
- Pottys/Diaper pails/Diaper Holders
- Diapers/Pull-ups/Swim Diapers/Cloth Diapers and Supplies
- Bath Toys and Bathroom Accessories
- Step Stools
- Safety Items/Monitors
- Feeding Supplies – i.e. Bibs, Dinnerware, Placemats, Food Mills
- Lunch Bags/Backpacks
- Rain Gear/Umbrellas
- Boys and Girls Accessories – i.e. Ties, Sunglasses, Hair Accessories, Belts
- Bedding – i.e. Comforters, sheets, mattress savers, pillowcases
- Mesh Bumpers
- Room Décor – i.e. Hanging Art, Frames (used frames MUST be kid’s room decor, not adults), Banks, Switchplate covers
What we do not accept:
(please check back – the list is subject to change – additions will be at the top of the list)
- Glass/Crystal platters
- Maternity clothing
- Porcelain Dolls
- Any item subject to a recall. Check for recalls here.
- Car Seats, Booster Seats, and Bases
- Cribs Manufactured Before June 28, 2011
- All Mattresses
- Sleep Positioners
- Used Breast Pumps
- Used Pacifiers, Nipples, or Teethers
- Nap Nannies
- Cloth Crib Bumpers
- Worn Underwear that’s not NEW or Like New
- Computer Games
- Children’s Costume Jewelry
- Magnetic Play Sets with small pieces (i.e.ball and rod type)
- Music CD’s
- VHS Tapes
- Puzzles or Games with missing Pieces
- All Baby Food, Cereal, and Formula
- Stuffed Animals Unless NEW w/Tags, Battery Operated, or licenced characters
- Suction cup bath seats
- Baby bathtubs manufactured before Oct. 2, 2017