If you’ve been re-directed to this page, then Restock Consignor spots are all that are still available for our upcoming sale.
A Restock Consignor is a registered consignor who…
- Drops off their items on Wednesday, April 14th from 3pm-7pm instead of on Thursday or Friday (April 8th or 9th). This drop-off is after our Presale but before our entire public sale event. If you cannot drop-off on Wednesday 4/14 from 3pm-7pm then Restock Consigning is not for you. Please wait until our next sale. All Restock Consignors will be placed on a waitlist for a full consignor spot, and if any become available we will reach out to our Restockers in the order that they registered to see if they are interested in a full consignor spot with drop-off before presale. There is a $5 fee when switching from a Restock Consignor to a Full Consignor.
- Gets a Sunday morning pre-sale pass (for 1/2 price day on 4/18 from 10-11:30am) instead of a Sunday 4/11 pre-sale pass which is before your scheduled drop-off. If you volunteer for at least one shift prior to Presale, you will get a volunteer Presale pass for 4/11. Additional volunteer shifts will be added to our schedule and availabe for sign-up on Saturday, 3/20 @9am.
- Has their items in the store for the full length of our public sale.
- Can bring a total of 250 items, like all consignors, but only a total of 75 kids hanging clothing, which will include only 20 NB-12 month hangers. All other item limits apply. Please check the What to Bring page under the Consign tab.
- Has full volunteer opportunities, enabling them to earn more on their consigned items (and the opportunity to shop our first pre-sale).
- Restock consignor registration is only $10.00 (not $15.00).
How to become a restock consignor…
We’ve just enabled our registration system to allow you to register through our website.
Ready to get started? Register HERE
Don’t miss out… these spaces are limited too!! See you at the sale 🙂