If you’ve been re-directed to this page, then Restock Consignor spots are all that are still available for our upcoming sale.
A Restock Consignor is a registered consignor who…
- Drops off their items on Thursday, April 7th from 3pm-6:30pm instead of during our initial drop-off on Thursday or Friday (March 31st or April 1st). This drop-off is after our Presale but before our entire public sale event. If you cannot drop-off on Wednesday 4/7 from 3pm-6:30pm then Restock Consigning is not for you. Please wait until our next event. All Restock Consignors will be placed on a waitlist for a full consignor spot, and if any become available we will reach out to our Restockers, in the order that they registered, to see if they are interested in a full consignor spot with drop-off before presale. There is a $5 fee when switching from a Restock Consignor to a Full Consignor.
Restock Consignors also…
- Get a Sunday morning pre-sale pass (for 1/2 price day on 4/10 from 10-11am) instead of a Sunday 4/3 pre-sale pass which is before your scheduled drop-off. If you work (join our team) for at least one shift prior to Presale on 4/3, you will get a volunteer Presale pass to shop on 4/3.
- Have their items in the store for the our entire public sale.
- Can bring a total of 250 items, like all consignors, but only a total of 75 kids hanging clothing, which will include only 20 NB-12 month hangers. All other item limits apply. Please check the What to Bring page under the Consign tab.
- Have the same opportunities as all consignors to join or team, enabling them to earn more on their consigned items (and the opportunity to shop our first pre-sale).
- Restock consignor registration is only $10.00 (not $15.00).
How to become a restock consignor…
We’ve just enabled our registration system to allow you to register through our website.
Don’t miss out… these spaces are limited too!! See you at the sale 🙂