All registered consignors must schedule a drop off time on their Homepage.
When you arrive at Just4Kids, at your pre-selected drop off day and time, you will check-in at the blue skirted tables in the middle of the store. There, you will:
- Confirm your address
- Drop off a bin for your unsold items
- Drop off any high value clothes, shoes or electronics
- Receive any last minute details/changes
After checking in you can bring in your items. There are 8 drop-off stations throughout the store. At most stations, you will simply leave your boxes or bags at the drop-off points and our staff will put your items where they need to go. At Stations 3,4 and 8 each consignor will place their items directly on the sales floor. The station numbers and which items go to each are as follows:
- All Boys and Girls Footwear including cleats and dance shoes. Dance bags.
- Books, arts and crafts, puzzles, games, educational toys/products including bead runners, magnetic dolls, lacing toys, and refrigerator toys. Also school supplies & party supplies.
- Consignor puts out themselves at the back of the store: All outdoor toys, ride-ons, play kitchens and sporting goods excluding cleats which are in #1.
- Consignors put out themselves at front of the store between the landings: All safety equipment except for gates. Monitors, room organization including decorative storage baskets, sound machines, all bedding, pillows, curtains, and crib sheets and pads, receiving blankets, & bed rails. Also here is holiday decor (Halloween, Christmas, and Hanukkah).
- Girls and boys accessories, backpacks and purses, hats, gloves, scarves, underwear, socks, tights, bagged onesies and sleepers, swaddlers, dancewear not on hangers, room decor, all feeding, bathing and bathroom items including potties, high chairs and Bumbos, diapers, pails and changing table accessories, DVD’s and electronic/TV games, and accessories, kid-sized tables and chairs, gates, costumes.
- Diaper bags, baby carriers, nursing supplies, Boppies, jumperoos, car seat accessories, stroller accessories, strollers, Pack-n-Plays, infant playmats. Reminder: NO Maternity this sale.
- Toys (except what is dropped off at Stations 2 and 3 above.) Please separate battery and non-battery operated toys. Bouncy seats/rockers, all crib and infant toys, swings/Mamaroos. Anything dropped off without working batteries will not be sold.
- Clothing (except costumes): Consignor puts out themselves: Clothes are going directly onto the clothing racks in the appropriate size and gender. They will be inspected later. If desired, please use the rolling racks at the front of the store to load your clothes and transport them to the clothing area.
For those of you who get all of the prep work done yourself, but have no time for drop-off, let our team take care of it for you! You bring your tagged and prepped items to the store at drop-off, sign in, and we’ll do the rest. Just Drop-n-Go! Please email Sue@Just4KidsConsignment.com to reserve your space. Drop-n-Go dates are:
- Tuesday, July 27th 10am-3pm
- Friday, August 6th 10am-2pm
COST: $25 for un-sorted boxes.
$15 if your items are sorted by drop-off station into cardboard boxes and all clothing is sorted by size/gender.