Once you’ve registered for the sale, it’s time to get started! Follow these steps for the best success
- Login to your Consignor Homepage from the menu bar above.
- Sign up for drop off time in Activities Menu.
- Join our Consignors Only Facebook Page to help you as you prep for the sale.
- Print out this doc to help you navigate your Consignor Homepage.
- Start prepping the items you plan to sell. Make sure they are clean. complete, and NOT subject to a recall.
- Gather tagging supplies and wire hangers.
- Enter product descriptions into the tagging system on your Consignor Homepage.
- Print, highlight and cut out tags.
- Affix tags to your items.
- Mark your hangers with ribbon or tape – unless donating.
- Organize items into bins and boxes by station numbers listed on the Drop-Off page.
- Hang clothing in size order and by gender.
- Sign up to volunteer (optional) & mark it on your calendar now!
- Come to drop off at your scheduled day and time.
- Bring any higher value items to the check-in desk so we can add some extra security to them.
- Shop Presale – bring a friend!
- Shop ½ price day – bring a friend!
- Pick up your unsold items TUESDAY 3-7pm following the sale – mark it on your calendar now!
Good Luck! We’ll see you at the sale!