Make sure you read back through all of the changes since the last sale you participated in. There have been changes made almost every sale.
- No new changes this sale. Please make sure to color code your tags and mark your hangers if you are picking up your unsold items.
- Mark your hangers- We strongly ask that you mark your hangers in a distinguishing way (tape, ribbon, etc.) to aid us in sorting unsold items (if you are donating your unsold items this step is not necessary). Please refer to the Item Prep page for further details.
- Starting this sale your tags will look considerably different. The shape has changed but they still print 6/page. This will not affect the way you enter your items into the tagging system. The new indication on the tag for donate is an open hand instead of a black dot. As always, any changes made in the system to an item require a new tag to be printed.
- Drop-off and pick-up have been revised based on the feedback we received after our November sale. Please make sure to read over the Drop-off/Pick-up page to see the updates. Consignors will not be required to sort their own clothing at pick-up.
- Consignor registration is now $12, but look for early registration discounts starting January 1st.
- We will now be accepting bathing suits year-round!
- We have simplified the category selections in the tagging system so please look them all over before starting to enter your items.
- PLEASE be mindful not to overpin clothing to hangers. If the shirt isn’t sliding off, it is not necessary to pin it to the hanger at all. We have 2 videos on our YouTube channel that will show you the proper way to pin bottoms and sets.
- We have re-written and simplified the What to Bring Page as well as the Item Prep page of the website, both under the CONSIGN tab. Please take a moment to look them over if you haven’t read them in awhile.
- It’s official, we are going to all wire hangers. The only exception will be plastic clip pants hangers used for hanging bottoms only. If you bring your clothes in on plastic hangers you will be asked to switch them before they can go out on the floor. We will have wire hangers for sale.
- We will no longer be accepting powdered baby formula, which means we no longer take any food for resale. We do still collect it for Family Services if you’d like to bring it for donation.
- Consignors with an inventory sell-though percentage of 80% or higher in the previous season (this past March or April), with inventories that had more than 150 items, will have their inventory limits for the upcoming season raised from 250 items to 300 items. Clothing remains limited to 100 hangers.
- We are no longer accepting music CDs
- We will not accept suction cup bath seats
- Only one copy of your bar code tag is needed for your large items. Please bring it loose so we can attach it to the claim ticket