The info on this page overrides any info found on our other shopper page and reflects changes made for everyone’s safety in the current climate.
In an effort to avoid large crowds at the store we will be reducing the number of people that are allowed in at one time. We will be offering limited ticketed shopping at all entry times for those who want to be sure they’ll be able to shop at the time they choose. We will also have a standby line at all entry times for people who have not scheduled a shopping appointment. Whether you have a ticket or not, if the store is still full at the time of your entry we will need to hold the line for the safety of our shoppers and staff. From our experience with this change in August, we do not anticipate that there will be a long wait if any. Our schedule has changed from our usual Fri.-Sun., as we’ve increased our shopping hours so we can offer a socially distant shopping experience. You can see the complete sale schedule here. Below please read some important info regarding this sale.
- Face masks covering both your mouth and your nose are required to be worn the entire time you are in the store. For the safety of our customers and our staff, there will be no exceptions made.
- You will be asked to please sanitize your hands upon entering the store.
- Please maintain a social distance of 6 feet. This may require you to choose a different path in the store if one area is currently occupied.
- If possible, we do ask that you please shop without your children. If you are bringing them and are getting tickets, get one for them as well. Babies in carriers do not need a ticket.
We want your shopping experience to be fantastic so we’re including a few tips:
- Bring along a reusable shopping bag to help carry all of your great deals around. We do offer shopping bags for your use, but at busy times we sometimes run low.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Children are of course welcome, but if at all possible, leave the kids at home. If you are bringing small children, please don’t leave them unattended in the toy area, we need to protect our consignors items.
- Consider shopping for clothes in the size larger than you need, as many pre-owned clothes have been through the dryer and may be running small.
- Opening morning is the busiest time for our sale, so plan accordingly if you are coming with children. We work very hard before each sale to find ways to improve checkout, but lines are inevitable as our selection is greatest at this time.
- Sunday is 1/2 price day when most items will be 1/2 off their already fantastic prices. Look for tags marked “Discount: Yes” to find the items to be discounted.
- Please look over your items before you purchase them. All sales are final.
Since August 2010, Just4Kids has been hosting a Diaper Drop in partnership with the Camden County Center for Family Services. The Healthy Families-TIP program of the Center For Family Services provides home visitation and parenting support to first time mothers in an effort to promote safe, healthy practices in caring for a newborn. Their workers offer guidance and linkages to community services and help with all stages of child development from birth to 5 years old.
Just4Kids will be collecting any unused diapers you may have but are no longer using. When your kids move up a size but don’t finish the previous size, that’s what we’d love to have. We’ll take opened or new packages of diapers and Pull-ups in all sizes. They have also asked for donations of baby wipes and formula, both in unopened condition. Your donations are greatly appreciated and will help families in need. Any items we collect above what the Healthy Family program can use will go to the emergency shelter for women and children.