Make sure you read back through all of the changes since the last sale you participated in. There have been changes made almost every sale.
- PLEASE be mindful not to overpin clothing to hangers. If the shirt isn’t sliding off, it is not necessary to pin it to the hanger at all. We have 2 videos on our YouTube channel that will show you the proper way to pin bottoms and sets.
- We have re-written and simplified the What to Bring Page as well as the Item Prep page of the website, both under the CONSIGN tab. Please take a moment to look them over if you haven’t read them in awhile.
- It’s official, we are going to all wire hangers. The only exception will be plastic clip pants hangers used for hanging bottoms only. If you bring your clothes in on plastic hangers you will be asked to switch them before they can go out on the floor. We will have some wire hangers for sale, through Christy who handles 2Busy2Tag. You can reach her at Tagging@Just4KidsConsignment.com
- We will no longer be accepting powdered baby formula, which means we no longer take any food for resale. We do still collect it for Family Services if you’d like to bring it for donation.
- Consignors with an inventory sell-though percentage of 80% or higher in the previous season (this past March or April), with inventories that had more than 150 items, will have their inventory limits for the upcoming season raised from 250 items to 300 items. Clothing remains limited to 100 hangers.
- We are no longer accepting music CDs
- We will not accept suction cup bath seats
- Only one copy of your bar code tag is needed for your large items. Please bring it loose so we can attach it to the claim ticket
- We are no longer accepting baby food, rice cereal, or liquid formula. We will still accept powdered formula.
- There is a required minimum of 25 items to consign, or a dollar value of $200. Consignors not meeting these minimums in their inventory at the time of the inventory shut down will be un-registered and not permitted to check in (and pick up their pre-sale passes). Your consignor registration fee will not be refunded. We want to fill our limited consignor spots with those who are committed to participating.