Volunteering with Just4Kids has some great perks to consider and is vital to the success of our sale. Volunteer shifts are 4 hours long, and you may choose your shifts to fit your availability. We will be opening shifts for sign up shortly after consignor registration opens. All consignors will be emailed with the exact date/time of the openings.
- Our volunteers are the very first group to shop the sale, giving them the very best selection on all of the great deals.
- It’s a great way to meet other moms and dads in the area.
- 4 hour volunteers earn 65% of their sales (an extra 5%) as well as a 11:30am Pre-sale pass for 2 people, and a Sunday morning volunteer ½ price pre-sale pass.
- 8 hour volunteers earn 70% of their sales (an extra 10%) as well as a 11:30am Pre-sale pass for 2 people, and a Sunday morning volunteer 1/2 price pre-sale pass.
- 12 hour volunteers earn 75% of their sales (an extra 15%) as well as a 10:45am Pre-sale pass for 2 people, and a Sunday morning volunteer 1/2 price pre-sale pass.
- 16 hour “Got 80” Volunteers. These volunteers earn 80% of their sales (an extra 20%!!) as well as a 10am Pre-sale pass for 2 people, and a Sunday morning volunteer 1/2 price pre-sale pass. These spots are limited. These high level earners MUST work one of the Monday post-sale sort shifts until it’s completion and there will not be other shifts offered as a substitution for this shift. Please make sure to keep checking back if you would like to work this shift and it’s full. People’s schedules do change and shifts get dropped, so openings do pop up as sale time approaches.
If our volunteer schedule doesn’t quite fit yours, we may be able to customize a schedule to help you earn more money. Please contact Sue with any special requests you may have.
You must be a registered consignor to sign up to volunteer. You may send an equally capable person to fulfill your volunteer shift, please just let us know who we should expect. If you are unable to make your volunteer shift, please try to find someone else to cover it, as we do depend on our great volunteers!
**Volunteers should be physically able to perform the duties described in the shift description that they register for. If you have physical limitations, but would still like to volunteer, please contact us so we can do our best to find a shift that suits your abilities.
You can register for volunteer shifts here. You’ll be prompted to agree to our volunteer agreement, which all volunteers will receive via email.