We want your shopping experience to be fantastic so we’re including a few tips:
- Bring along a reusable shopping bag to help carry all of your great deals around. We do offer shopping bags for your use, but at busy times we sometimes run low.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Children are of course welcome, but if at all possible, leave the kids at home. If you are bringing small children, please don’t leave them unattended in the toy area, we need to protect our consignors items.
- Consider shopping for clothes in the size larger than you need, as many pre-owned clothes have been through the dryer and may be running small.
- Opening morning is the busiest time for our sale, so plan accordingly if you are coming with children. We work very hard before each sale to find ways to improve checkout, but lines are inevitable as our selection is greatest at this time.
- Sunday is 1/2 price day when most items will be 1/2 off their already fantastic prices. Look for tags marked “REDUCE” or “Discount:Yes” to find the items to be discounted.
- Please look over your items before you purchase them. All sales are final.
- We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Visa/MC based Debit cards. Valid photo ID required for all credit purchases.
Happy Shopping!! We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming sale.
Since August 2010, Just4Kids has been hosting a Diaper Drop in partnership with the Camden County Center for Family Services. The Healthy Families-TIP program of the Center For Family Services provides home visitation and parenting support to first time mothers in an effort to promote safe, healthy practices in caring for a newborn. Their workers offer guidance and linkages to community services and help with all stages of child development from birth to 5 years old.
Just4Kids will be collecting any unused diapers you may have but are no longer using. When your kids move up a size but don’t finish the previous size, that’s what we’d love to have. We’ll take opened or new packages of diapers and Pull-ups in all sizes. They have also asked for donations of baby wipes and formula, both in unopened condition. Your donations are greatly appreciated and will help families in need. Any items we collect above what the Healthy Family program can use will go to the emergency shelter for women and children.