For busy families with too much stuff!!
If your house is full of quality kids’ items that you no longer use, and you’re short on time to tag yourself, let us do it for you!
How does it work?
- Contact 2Busy2Tag at Tagging@Just4KidsConsignment.com, to reserve your spot with our tagging service.
- Register for the sale as a New or Returning Consignor using the links on the Just4Kids homepage.
- Collect your season appropriate clothing, toys, books, baby gear etc. that you’d like to include in the sale. Be sure to read the What to Bring page to learn about our item limits, as well as what we do and do not accept into the sale.
- 2Busy2Tag will enter all of your items into the tagging system and prep you items for sale (including hanging them). (2Busy2Tag may group items together in an attempt to maximize your sales and profit.)
- You will then have an opportunity to view your inventory online and have 24 hours to approve the pricing before your tags are printed.
- Like all consignors, you will be able to shop our exclusive Consignor pre-sale.
- You can track your earnings each night through your homepage.
- You have the option to pick up any unsold items on the Monday following the sale. (These will all be sorted for you for a quick pick-up.) Or you may choose to have unsold items marked for donation – no pickup required.
- Receive a check for 60% of the selling price of your items (the same amount that all consignors earn).
Fee is $.75 per item. Fee includes entering all of your inventory into the system, hanging it, tagging it, etc. and dropping it off at the sale on drop-off day.
***A $25 deposit is required at the time that 2B2T receives your items to be tagged. Balance, once determined, is due prior to your items being placed on the sales floor.
Contact Deb at Tagging@Just4KidsConsignment.com with questions or to get started. Space is limited!