Consigning is a great way to turn all of your children’s unused toys, and outgrown clothes into extra cash. Here are the great benefits:
- As a consignor you’ll earn 60% of the price that you set (more than most consignment stores), and have the opportunity to earn up to 80% if you also volunteer!
- You decide if you want your items to be reduced on 1/2 price Sunday.
- Once your items have been placed on the selling floor, the rest of the work is up to us. We do all of the selling, and you collect a check. You do not have to be present during the sale to participate.
- Our consignors each have exclusive access to our preview sale, before we open to the public (with a ticket for both you and one friend!).
- Just4Kids does all of the advertising (although some extra word-of-mouth never hurt!).
- Our computerized tagging system makes getting ready to sell quick and easy, and allows you to track your sold items each night after the sale.
- Just4Kids knows your time is precious, so we’ll do all of the work and have any unsold items sorted for quick pick-up. If you’d like, we’ll gladly donate your unsold items to our charitable partners (including Center for Family Services ) so you don’t have to come back and pick anything up.
- Our checks are generally in the mail a week after pick-up to get you paid quickly.
- Our registration fee is a low $10.00 per sale ($8 for Restock Consignors), to offset the cost of advertising and space rental. This fee will be paid upon registration before you can begin using our inventory system, and is non-refundable.