Consigning is a great way to turn all of your children’s unused toys, and outgrown clothes into extra cash. Here are the great benefits:
- Our consignors earn 60% of the price that they set (more than most consignment stores), and have the opportunity to earn up to 80% if they also volunteer!
- You decide if you want your items to be reduced on 1/2 price Sunday.
- Once your items have been placed on the selling floor, the rest of the work is up to us. We do all of the selling, and you collect a check. You do not have to be present during the sale to participate.
- Our consignors have exclusive access to our preview sale, before we open to the public.
- Just4Kids does all of the advertising (although some extra word-of-mouth never hurt!).
- Our computerized tagging system makes getting ready to sell quick and easy, and allows you to track your sold items each night after the sale.
- Just4Kids knows your time is precious, so we’ll do all of the work and have any unsold items sorted for quick pick-up. If you’d like, we’ll gladly donate your unsold items to our charitable partners (Center for Family Services and Durand Academy and Thrift) so you don’t have to come back and pick anything up.
- Our checks are generally in the mail a week after pick-up to get you paid quickly.
- Our registration fee is a low $10.00, to offset the cost of advertising and space rental. This fee will be paid upon registration before you can begin using our inventory system, and is non-refundable.
Ready to get started? New Consignors:
- Register here.
Returning Consignors register here.
***Returning Consignors please DO NOT start inventory on the April sale until your unsold inventory shows up on your April Active Inventory list. If you were new to the sale in August or November of 2012 you will have to register as a NEW consignor for April, and then email me both your New & Old consignor numbers so I can change it back to your old number.