Registration for our August sale will open in June. Please join our email list to stay up to date on all of our events.
INTERNET EXPLORER USERS: Please click the broken page icon next to our web address in your browser to fix our menu bar. IE doesn’t seem to like it
What is a seasonal kids consignment sale?
- A pop-up event that takes place only a few times a year (Just4Kids is held 3-4x/yr in Maple Shade, NJ)
- An event that brings together a HUGE selection of over 35,000 items for a weekend long savings extravaganza!
- A place to quickly turn your unused, excellent condition, kids clothing, toys, and gear into cash.
***We’re not open all year, so mark your calendar and don’t miss it!***
How can I consign?
- Consignor registration is $10, payable through PayPal (or other forms of payment). To register, go to Consignor tab>Registration.
- Once registered, you will receive your Consignor # which will give you access to your Consignor homepage
- Through your homepage you can do all things sale related (sign up for a drop-off appointment, register to volunteer, enter your inventory, and check your sold items during the sale)
- All items you plan to bring to the sale must be entered into our VERY EASY to use computerized tagging system
- Once your items are entered into the system, you print your tags onto card stock, affix the tags to your items, and bring them to the store on drop-off day. That’s it! You do not need to be at the sale in order to participate.
- You may either donate or pick-up any of your unsold items.
When is the latest I can register for the sale?
- Consignor Registration will close if we reach our capacity , or at the time of our inventory shut down.
- The inventory system will shut down at 8pm on the Sunday prior to this sale.
All inventory that is going to be brought to the sale must be in the system by the above inventory shut-down time. You may register as close to this time as you like, as long as you leave yourself enough time to get your items into the system.