Consignor registration for drop-off on Sun/Mon is FULL. We are now registering RESTOCK consignors for drop-off on Thurs. 3/23 from 10am-1pm. Spots are limited so don’t delay! Next consignment opportunity won’t be until AUG.
What is a seasonal kids consignment sale?
- A pop-up event that takes place only a few times a year (Just4Kids is held 3x/yr in New Jersey)
- An event that brings together a HUGE selection of over 50,000 items for a weekend long savings extravaganza!
- A place to quickly turn your unused, excellent condition, kids clothing, toys, and gear into cash.
***We’re not open all year, so mark your calendar and don’t miss it!***
How can I consign?
- Consignor registration is $10, payable through PayPal (a safe way to use your credit card online). To register, follow the link on the “Consignor Registration” icon above.
- Once registered, you will receive your Consignor # which will give you access to your Consignor homepage.
- Through your homepage you can do all things sale related (sign up for a drop-off appointment, register to volunteer, enter your inventory, and check your sold items during the sale).
- All items you plan to bring to the sale must be entered into our VERY EASY to use computerized tagging system.
- Once your items are entered into the system, you print your tags onto card stock, affix the tags to your items, and bring them to the store on drop-off day. That’s it! You do not need to be at the sale in order to participate.
- You may either donate or pick-up any of your unsold items.
When is the latest I can register for the sale?
- Consignor Registration will close if we reach our capacity , or at the time of our inventory shut down (see icon above for exact date/time)
All inventory that is going to be brought to the sale must be in the system by the above inventory shut-down time. You may register as close to this time as you like, as long as you leave yourself enough time to get your items into the system.